HEAAL Prescription Drug Takeback Event
Thank you for your support/participation in the HEAAL Prescription Drug Takeback Event scheduled for Saturday October 28, 2023, 10am-2pm at Walgreens, 1825 W. Bethany Home Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85015 (19th Ave./Bethany Home Rd.):
- Walgreens store manager Jennifer Duff will be our host.
- Phoenix Police Department will provide law enforcement support and remove the collection for proper disposal.
- There will be nine (8) organizations working information tables:
- AZ National Guard CDTF/DDRO
- Be Restored LLC
- The Black Nurses Association of Greater Phoenix (BNA)+
- ALT Behavioral Health (LGBTQIA+) Coalition
- The Help Enrich African American Lives (HEAAL) Coalition/Tanner Community Development Corporation (TCDC)
- The Maricopa Elder Behavioral Health Advocacy Coalition (MEBHAC)/Area Agency on Aging (AAA)
- Neighborhood Ministries
- The Urban Indian Coalition AZ (UICAZ)/Phoenix Indian Center (PIC)
- We are asking that each organization do their best to supply table, chairs, and pop-up canopy. Please let us know if you need help with any of these items.
- HEAAL will supply water, cooler, ice, coffee & donuts.
- The event is 10am-2pm.
- We will be on site at 9:00 am for set up.
- We will be in the north/east corner of the parking lot (along Bethany Home Rd.).
- Tear down/clean up should be complete shortly after 2pm.
- E-Flyers are attached.
We appreciate your support of this event. Please let us know if you have any questions, concerns, or input.
Thank you. Peace!
Tanner Community Development Corporation
700 East Jefferson Street, Suite 200
Phoenix, AZ 85034